First month of the year, I got three things on the list. This year might be a great start to bring back the lost moments and grab the opportunities that I had fail to heed. Optimism should prevail in any ways. I won’t let laziness and problems take me over. This year means new adventure for me as I started it with an adrinalin rush activity. So, I should better hold tight hope I could get it through until the end of this year as random adventures will come soon to test and improve me as a person.
Anyway, first for this month I should maintain my blog and the blogs that we started more often. I’ve almost lost my life force on this thing and I won’t let it happen. By the way, I would like to greet my blog belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY! as my blog turns 1 year old last December 31, 2008. This might sound very late but I guess it is better late than never…hehehe.
Another thing that I am looking forward to is one of the very special day of my life. I got a simple plan and of course little surprises to give more life and excitement on that day. Can’t wait to see the sunrise of that day! ;)
Again, another special day for me this month, it is the day my life started to breathe and feel the goodness of being alive. Obviously it’s my birthday but I won’t tell when..lol..It’s a secret! hehehehe…I’ve been thinking of many ways on how will I celebrate it. It is my first time to celebrate it using my own earnings and so I want it to be special. I don’t exactly have a fixed plan for it but I have ideas of where, when and how will I spend it.
To those who are generous and are very willing to give a present on that special day, this might help you:
1. Laptop - HP COmpaq, Toshiba or Acer. Anyway lappy toppy will do. ;)
2. Ipod Shuffle - Anycolor is nice but I prefer Blue and Green ones.
3. Lowepro Fastpack 250 - It’s a lightweight, comfortable backpack. It protects your digital SLR and 15.4″ widescreen notebook compactly while providing generous storage for your other gear.
4. NIKKOR 18-200mm Lens - The complete name is AF-S DX VR Zoom-NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF ED. For cheaper price, you can contact Henry’s Camera Shop.
5. Polo Shirts - I like Polo Shirts and I love wear it in any occassions. (Bobson polo shirts, small size fits well for me. hehehe)
6. Shoes - I love shoes, I think I have an addiction with shoes or anything that is footwear.
7. Hanky - I swear, I don’t like to walk without any handkerchief on my pocket because I sweat much and I need it always.
8. Speakers - I love music, animation and watching movies on my computer but unfortunately I only have my free headset, so a little dissatisfactions on sound. hehehehe
Of course, these are not obliged your presence alone is much appreciated. Geez, January has never been this special….Thanks to all! ;)