There are 3 types of features for you to avail with your BPI Express Teller Card. Below the are the steps that you can choose:
A. BPI Express Phone
To activate, call 89-100 or other access numbers and do the following:
1. Dial 1 for Express Teller
2. Key-in your 11-digit access ID Number
3. Key-in the default Telephone ID Number (TIN) indicated on the card carrier
4. Nominate your preferred Telephone ID Number (TIN)
You can now use BPI Express Phone immediately after you complete these steps.
B. BPI Express Online
With BPI Express Online, you are in control. Register now:
1. Register Online visit (www.bpiexpressonline.com) then Click Enroll then Nominate a User ID and Passoword then Submit enrollment online.
2. Activate your registration through the ATM then Choose Special Services then Choose Activate Enrollments then Choose Express Online
3. Transact Online. Access to BPI Express Online using your nominated User ID and Password after 24 hours of activated.
C. BPI Express Mobile
Experience the magic of Mobile Banking. It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Register your cellphone and account number.
Text ENROLL<>Account Number<>Joint Account Indicator and send to 2274.
The Joint Account Indicator is the 2-digit number in the lower right hand portion of the ATM card. Send this text to 2274.
Ex. ENROLL 0016990139 02 to 2274.
2. Activate your enrollment through any BPI’s 1,300 ATMs within 5 days.
From the main menu: Choose Special Services then Activate Enrollments then EConnect-SMS Enrollment.
3. Await the text message containing your initial Mobile Pin (MPIN) the change initial MPIN to your own MPIN. Text CHG<>Inital MPIN<>Own MPIN and send to 2274.
Ex. CHG 112978 122005 (where 112978 is the initial MPIN and 122005 is your own MPIN).
For any inquires or suggestions, call Express Phone 89-100 (Press “0″ to talk to a phonebanker)